Bulky Item Removal Services
Bulky Items Removal Service is a complimentary service offered to residents living within Tampines GRC and is not to be used for commercial purposes.
This service applies only to the first three (3) bulky items to be disposed per month and does not apply to the following items:
- Renovation debris;
- Items for house-moving;
- Built-in items such as Built-in cupboards, wardrobes, doors etc;
- Fish Tank, Glassware and other fragile items;
- Piano/Big musical instruments;
- Fitness equipment/Gym set;
- Safe deposit box
- Any other item that has to be managed by more than two conservancy workers
Bulky removal services are available during these operation hours:
- Mondays to Saturdays (except Public holidays) – Between 2pm to 5pm
Please email the Town Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or call during office hours at 6781 2222 (Mondays to Fridays – 8am to 5pm) to arrange for bulky items removal.
At least 3 working days advance notice is required.
- Each residential household is only allowed to utilise the service once per month.
- Upon confirmation of appointment, residents are required to leave their bulky items along the corridor/outside their units for removal.
- Conservancy (CV) workers are not permitted to enter your HDB unit to assist with the removal, except for households with only senior citizens. In such cases, the CV supervisor would oversee the CV workers in carrying out the service.